Sunday, July 12, 2009

To Become a Great Teacher

Last year I heard myself tell someone that "To become a great teacher, one must learn to become a perpetually avid student." Then recently I was reading a wonderful book and read, "The difference between a master and a student is that the master knows, one must always be a student."

I have been ending each of my posts with the statement that came to me when I began this blog, "We come from Love, we are made of Love, we are Love. Everything else is false."

It keeps coming to me in all of the books, and lectures, that speak to my soul, that this is the actuality we need to accept if we are to live to our full potential. To me this means staying "a perpetually avid student" about how I block myself from staying aware of this Truth. This means studying my own thought to discover any blockage to accepting my source as Love. This means that all I really have to do is watch to see how I create false realities of things that are less than Love in my mind. When I stop creating my realities from fear, there will be nothing to block my awareness that we are all connected, we are all the same, and that we are all created from Love.

The book I am currently reading which sings to my soul is The Way of Mastery, available through www.shantichristo.com

We come from Love, we are made of Love, we are Love. Everything else is false.

No comments: